TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Terms & applicability
- These general terms and conditions apply to all offers, orders and agreements from Nature meets Industry. Unless Nature meets Industry agrees in writing with other conditions.
- You cannot derive any rights for future transactions from any agreed deviations.
- Accepting an offer and placing an order means that you accept the applicability of these conditions.
Prices & costs
- All prices on the Nature meets Industry website include 21% VAT.
- As long as an agreement has not been reached, Nature meets Industry can change the prices and further conditions.
- If you order several items at the same time, the amount of shipping costs and / or transaction costs remains the same. Shipping costs can be found at the bottom of these conditions.
- Type and printing errors reserved.
- All products ordered and paid for will be sent within three working days.
- If an item has a different delivery time or cannot be delivered (temporarily), you will be notified by e-mail on the same day. - Nature meets Industry is not liable for any damage as a result of exceeding the announced delivery times.
- Nature meets Industry is not liable for delays caused by logistics partners.
- Nature meets Industry is very attentive when it comes to receiving orders and sending ordered items. In spite of that it can happen that an order is not delivered, incomplete or damaged. You must report this as soon as possible, but no later than 7 days after receipt of the articles. We will then look for a suitable solution together.
- Nature meets Industry cannot be held liable for any form of damage to or loss of a shipment by logistics partners. In the event of loss or theft, the customer cannot claim a replacement package or refund any money.
- The purchase and sale agreement is concluded the moment you accept the offer and you meet the corresponding conditions. As long as the receipt of this acceptance has not been confirmed by e-mail, the customer can terminate the agreement.
- The amount due can be paid via iDeal, Visa, MasterCard, Bancontact and PayPal.
- When paying with Visa and MasterCard, Nature meets Industry has the right to check whether the card is valid, whether there is sufficient spending scope to debit the purchase amount and whether your address details are correct.
- Mollie is used for all payments. This payment provider takes care of the transactions. Mollie applies strict security requirements when executing payment transactions.
Complaints & Returns
- Nature meets Industry recommends that you inspect the delivered items immediately upon receipt. If your order does not meet your expectations, send us an e-mail. Nature meets Industry will always try to solve problems or complaints with you in the best possible way.
- If no written objections have been received within 7 days of receipt, we assume that we have fully complied with our obligations.
- You have the right to return the delivered items within 14 days of receipt. During these 14 days you must handle the articles and the packaging with care. You will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether you want to keep the product.
- The items can be returned within the approval period in the original packaging, together with the printed and fully completed return form. You are responsible for payment of the related shipping costs.
- If the items are unused and undamaged and have been returned correctly and on time, Nature meets Industry will refund the price paid, excluding shipping costs, to you within 14 days after receipt of the returned items.
- If the items delivered by Nature meets Industry are not returned within 14 days of receipt, we assume that you are satisfied with them.
- Nature meets Industry, its staff and the products cannot be held liable for damage, of whatever nature, directly or indirectly. Nature meets Industry is also not liable for damage caused by third parties in the performance of the agreement. - Nature meets Industry accepts no liability for damage resulting from the use of its products.
- The liability of Nature meets Industry is always limited to a maximum of the purchase price of the article in question.
- For misunderstanding, mutilation, delays or improper transmission of orders and communications as a result of the use of the Internet or any other means of communication in traffic between you and Nature meets Industry, or between Nature meets Industry and third parties, insofar as these relate to In the relationship between you and Nature meets Industry, Nature meets Industry is not liable unless there is a case of intent or gross negligence on the part of Nature meets Industry.
- The obligations of Nature meets Industry are suspended in a situation of force majeure. If the period of force majeure is longer than two months, both you and Nature meets Industry have the right to terminate the agreement, without any obligation to pay compensation. Examples of force majeure can be: strikes, disruptions or import / export prohibitions, regardless of whether this occurs at Nature meets Industry or with suppliers of Nature meets Industry.
- Nature meets Industry respects the privacy of all users of the website and ensures that personal information is treated confidentially.
- In addition to executing the orders, your data will only be used for marketing purposes and to maintain customer relations with you, only after your permission.
- The data will never be made available to third parties, unless they are involved in processing your order.
- Only Dutch law applies to the agreement and these general terms and conditions.
Company data for consumers and retailers:
Nature meets Industry
2665 XH Bleiswijk
Zuid Holland, The Netherlands
Bank account: NL29INGB0008899636
Shipping costs (€)